1. The present Terms and Conditions of sale regulate the purchase, made through website or possibly by telephone, of the Products presented on the website www.ilvegetable.it, managed by Uppercut srlcr , with head offices in via Umberto I°, 80 33034 Fagagna (Udine, Italy) and are an integral and essential part of the purchasing agreement for any Product. By placing an order through any provided method, the Customer declares to have examined all indications given during the purchase, and to accept the full terms and conditions as well as the terms of payment hereinafter. The agreement between Uppercut srlcr and the Customer shall be considered closed after the acceptance, even partial, of the order by Uppercut srlcr. This acceptance is to be considered implicit, unless otherwise communicated to the Customer.
2. The Customer can print or save an electronic file and in any event keep this terms and conditions of sale,
subject to the provisions of Italian Legislative Decree n. 185 of 22/05/1999, imposed in respect of distance contracts.
3. The Customer has no rights whatsoever to be refunded or compensated, or to claim any contract or extra-contract liability for direct or indirect damages to people/things, caused by the lack of acceptance, even partial, of an order.
4. The Customer can only purchase the Products available on the Uppercut srlcr electronic catalogue when the order is placed and which can be viewed online at the (URL) address www.ilvegetable.it, as described in the relevant information sheets. It should be considered that color and dimensions of the picture in the information file may differ from the real Product.
5. The correct receiving of an order is confirmed by Uppercut srlcr by email, to email address communicated by the Customer. The confirmation message will include all data entered by the Customer who agrees to verify the correctness and communicate any corrections, as described in this document.
6. In the case of non-acceptance, Uppercut srlcr will ensure timely notification to the Customer.
The payment methods are: Bank transfer in advance, PayPal. Any other mode of payment will be agreed directly between the Customer and Uppercut srlcr.
7. For each order placed on the website www.ilvegetable.it, Uppercut srlcr issues an invoice for the shipped goods, sending it via email to the Customer, subject to the provisions of the Italian Presidential Decree 445/2000 article 14, the printing and storage of the same is the responsibility of the Customer. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the Customer are faithful. No changes whatsoever in the invoice are possible after the invoice issue.
8. The delivery costs are automatically calculated during the order process and provide a delivery appointment. The payment is made by the Customer according the choice upon order. No extras are due by the Customer with respect to the total amount of the invoice.
9. Uppercut srlcr is not responsible under any circumstances for order or shipping delays.
10. Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check:
that the number of packages delivered corresponds to those indicated on the delivery note anticipated via email;
that the package is integral, undamaged, neither wet nor altered, as well as sealing materials (such as adhesive tape or metal bands). Any damage or mismatch in the number of packages or details of the goods stored, must be immediately notified in writing to the courier, as well as to Uppercut via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In an eco-friendly perspective and therefore aiming to reduce packaging materials, the Product is delivered in the bag destined to contain the soil. The Customer is advised to carefully check the bag when delivered. In the event of damaged bag, the Customer should notify to the courier "Damaged soil container bag" and email to email@example.com about the problem. In case of failure to report in writing to the courier of the above, the Uppercut srlcr will not guarantee the replacing of the Product.
Once the document of the courier has been signed with no notices about damages and/or faults, the Customer may not oppose objection on the external characteristic of the delivered goods. Possible problems concerning the physical integrity, the compliance or the completeness of the received articles must be reported to Uppercut srlcr within 7 working days from the delivery, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. The courier makes an appointment for delivery using the telephone number the Customer has entered in the registration form: shipment will depart only after the appointment has been made. If the shipper fails to contact the Customer the shipment will remain on hold.
12. In case of failure to collect within 7 working days of the material in storage at the warehouse of the courier because of repeated inability to deliver to the address specified by the Customer, the order will be automatically canceled. Any charges for storage at the warehouses of the courier will be charged to the Customer.
13. The ordered goods are covered by travelling insurance, already included in the shipping price, and will be dispatched from our warehouse within 3/4 working days from the time of payment. The time for the forwarder to deliver the order is of 4-5 working days for the continent and 5-6 working days for the main Islands.
14. All Products are covered by warranty under the present laws for two years from the date of purchase for defects and/or faults noticed or occurred, despite the Products' high quality. In the event of defects and/or faults in the purchased Products the Customer shall contact, under penalty of invalidation, the Uppercut Customer Service within two months via email to email@example.com or via registered letter to Uppercut srlcr , via Umberto I°, 80 33034 Fagagna (Udine, Italy) and ask for the repairing or replacement of the Product. The Customer may choose to repair or replace the Product, unless one of the options is objectively impossible or far too expensive in comparison. Depending on the situation, Uppercut shall repair and/or replace within an adequate period of time from the Customer's request. Therefore, Uppercut asks the Customer to detail as clearly as possible the observed defect or fault and to also send the Order or invoice number, and any other data useful to identify the purchased Product. In the event that required reparation or replacing are not possible or too expensive, or did not take place within an adequate period of time or provoked a remarkable inconvenient for the Customer himself/herself , he/she might ask for a considerable discount or the dissolution of the contract, according to his/her choice. Under no circumstances the Contract shall be dissolved for small defects that are too expensive or impossible to fix by repairing or replacing the Product. It must be noticed that the natural deterioration of wood when exposed to humidity and/or weather shall not be considered such as a conformity defect, and it shall be considered as a normal deterioration not under warranty. Customer service will email the Customer by describing methods to activate guarantee. As prescribed by the Consumer Code, the Customer will be responsible for charges of any defective Product returned from the Customer to Uppercut srlcr.